Hang Gliding Adventure & Orchard Tour from NYC
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Orange County, New York
- Product code: PMRBEQ
- Luxury coach bus
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- 30 min Hang Gliding Thrill
- Scenic views of the Hudson Valley
- Pick up at 41st between Lexington & Park Avenues
- Bottle water in route to Tours
- Orchard Tour and Dining
- $30.00 Dinner Credit
- Taxes and Gratuities Included (For Dinner Credit)
- Complimentary Souvenir from Orchard
- Luxury return coach trip to NYC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age restriction: 18 years and over
- guides are trained and experienced
- ITEMS SUGGESTED TO BRING: – Comfortable clothing – Sunglasses – Sunscreen
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Video of your hang gliding pictures available at additional cost of $40.00***
- Fly higher for additional cost of $120.00***
Every Thursday we conduct a hang gliding adventure for the adrenaline aficionado, with views of the beautiful Hudson Valley. For the adventurist and bucket listers, experience a half an hour of your primal wish to soar with the condors thousands of feet above the earth’s surface with a view of nature and scenic wonders. Then eat drink and be merry with a tantalizing experience at one of Hudson Valleys leading apple orchards for a tasty delight. Feast on an ambiance and taste of "wild" hard cider with a food combination carefully orchestrated by chefs and mixologists to develop a wide range of fun and delicious recipes of epic proportions. Take home a complimentary cider mix then relax and unwind from a glorious day on a luxury coach back to New York City. Your day will be fulfilled and well spent with adrenaline adventure and an experience for the ages. Coach leaves NYC at 8:30 am at 41st between Lexington & Park Avenues. Enjoy! ... SEE YOU NEXT TRIP!
WHAT YOU GET?
NO PAIN NO GAIN....HARD CIDER
WHAT TO REMEMBER!
BRING: Comfortable clothing – Sunglasses – SunscreenCANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation at least 7 day(s) before scheduled departure, incur no cancellation fee. Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) of scheduled departure, incurs a 50 percent cancellation fee. Cancellation within 2 day(s) of scheduled departure, will incur a 100 percent cancellation fee.
**Weather permitting. Patrons will be notified the day prior to event and will have the option to reschedule or a full refund.
**Please note: You will be towed in a tandem hang glider to 2,500 feet above ground with a certified ‘USPHA’ rated tandem instructor at your side, then release from the ultralight to fly freely